The Poetic Character of Human Activity: Collected Essays on the Thought of Michael Oakeshott by Wendell John Coats Jr. and Chor-Yung Cheung. Plymouth: Lexington Books, 2012. 140pp, £37.95, ISBN 978 0 7391 7161 5
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2014 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 254–255, May 2014
How to Cite
Mellon, J. G. (2014), The Poetic Character of Human Activity: Collected Essays on the Thought of Michael Oakeshott by Wendell John Coats Jr. and Chor-Yung Cheung. Plymouth: Lexington Books, 2012. 140pp, £37.95, ISBN 978 0 7391 7161 5 . Political Studies Review, 12: 254–255. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12053_11
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!