The Great Rebalancing: Trade, Conflict and the Perilous Road Ahead for the World Economy by Michael Pettis. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2013. 206pp., £19.95, ISBN 978 0691158686
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2014 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 12, Issue 2, page 281, May 2014
How to Cite
Bailey, D. (2014), The Great Rebalancing: Trade, Conflict and the Perilous Road Ahead for the World Economy by Michael Pettis. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2013. 206pp., £19.95, ISBN 978 0691158686 . Political Studies Review, 12: 281. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12053_53
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!