The authors are grateful to Lawrence Baum, Frank Cross, David O'Brien, Joseph Sanders, Donald Songer, and Steven Tauber for valuable suggestions and to Charles Cameron, Jeffrey Segal, and Donald Songer for access to their data.
Fear of Reversal as an Explanation of Lower Court Compliance
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2003
Law & Society Review
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 579–581, September 2003
How to Cite
Klein, D. E. and Hume, R. J. (2003), Fear of Reversal as an Explanation of Lower Court Compliance. Law & Society Review, 37: 579–581. doi: 10.1111/1540-5893.3703004
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!