Stereotype Threat and Race of Interviewer Effects in a Survey on Political Knowledge
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 33–45, January 2003
How to Cite
Davis, D. W. and Silver, B. D. (2003), Stereotype Threat and Race of Interviewer Effects in a Survey on Political Knowledge. American Journal of Political Science, 47: 33–45. doi: 10.1111/1540-5907.00003
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!