Voting's Rewards: Voter Turnout, Attentive Publics, and Congressional Allocation of Federal Money
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 110–127, January 2003
How to Cite
Martin, P. S. (2003), Voting's Rewards: Voter Turnout, Attentive Publics, and Congressional Allocation of Federal Money. American Journal of Political Science, 47: 110–127. doi: 10.1111/1540-5907.00008
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!