This study was funded by research grants from the National Science Foundation (SBR-9810243 and SBR-9810473) and a Faculty Research Grant from the University of California, Davis. We would like to thank Pauline Schloesser for help in data collection and Richard J. Arneson, Gary W. Cox, Benjamin Highton, Brian R. Sala, and James F. Spriggs II for their comments and suggestions.
Doing Rawls Justice: An Experimental Study of Income Distribution Norms
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 523–539, July 2003
How to Cite
Michelbach, P. A., Scott, J. T., Matland, R. E. and Bornstein, B. H. (2003), Doing Rawls Justice: An Experimental Study of Income Distribution Norms. American Journal of Political Science, 47: 523–539. doi: 10.1111/1540-5907.00037
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!