We thank Knowledge Networks for the use of their Election 2000 data. The authors bear sole responsibility for the analysis and conclusions in this article.
Voter Decision Making in Election 2000: Campaign Effects, Partisan Activation, and the Clinton Legacy
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 583–596, October 2003
How to Cite
Hillygus, D. S. and Jackman, S. (2003), Voter Decision Making in Election 2000: Campaign Effects, Partisan Activation, and the Clinton Legacy. American Journal of Political Science, 47: 583–596. doi: 10.1111/1540-5907.00041
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!