We would like to thank Dan Fletcher, Chris Logli, and Marc Parrino for their helpful research assistance, Nolan McCarty and Keith Poole for sharing data with us, Kathy Bawn, Sarah Binder, Fred Boehmke, Cary Covington, Doug Dion, Matt Gabel, Roger Hartley, Forrest Maltzman, Linda Maule, Dan Morey, Tim Nokken, P. S. Ruckman, Gary Segura, and seminar participants at Texas A&M University for helpful comments and discussions, and Matt Gabel for suggesting this topic in the first place.
Delaying Justice(s): A Duration Analysis of Supreme Court Confirmations
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 654–668, October 2003
How to Cite
Shipan, C. R. and Shannon, M. L. (2003), Delaying Justice(s): A Duration Analysis of Supreme Court Confirmations. American Journal of Political Science, 47: 654–668. doi: 10.1111/1540-5907.00046
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!