The earlier drafts of this article were presented at Jisshō Seiji Bunseki Kenkyū-kai (Tokyo, June 2001), the 2001 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association (San Francisco, September 2001), and Political Science Department Seminar, National University of Singapore (Singapore, September 2001). We would like to thank the participants at these seminars and conference for their helpful comments and suggestions. Horiuchi also acknowledges the financial support of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at National University of Singapore. All analyses and arguments in this article are of the authors, not of any institution to which the authors are affiliated.
Reapportionment and Redistribution: Consequences of Electoral Reform in Japan
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 669–682, October 2003
How to Cite
Horiuchi, Y. and Saito, J. (2003), Reapportionment and Redistribution: Consequences of Electoral Reform in Japan. American Journal of Political Science, 47: 669–682. doi: 10.1111/1540-5907.00047
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!