Research for this article was supported by NSF Grant #SBR-9905295 and a grant from the Tinker Foundation. Additional data collection was supported by NSF Grant #SBR-9708936. I thank Brian Crisp, Robert Harmel, Erika Moreno, and Michelle Taylor-Robinson for their comments. A previous version of this article was presented at the Decentralization and Federalism Workshop sponsored by the Program in the Cross-National Study of Politics, May 4, 2002, Texas A&M University. I thank the participants for their comments. All errors or omissions are the responsibility of the author.
Political Support for Decentralization: An Analysis of the Colombian and Venezuelan Legislatures
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 683–697, October 2003
How to Cite
Escobar-Lemmon, M. (2003), Political Support for Decentralization: An Analysis of the Colombian and Venezuelan Legislatures. American Journal of Political Science, 47: 683–697. doi: 10.1111/1540-5907.00048
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!