The author thanks Gregory Caldeira, Emery Lee, David Mayhew, Bruce Oppenheimer, Wendy Schiller, Joe White, and the anonymous reviewers for comments on this research and Karen Thornton, Brendan Elliott, and the Center for Statistics and Geospatial Data at Case Western Reserve University for their research assistance. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2002 Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, and the author owes special thanks to Diana Evans for her comments as discussant.
Geographic Politics in the U.S. House of Representatives: Coalition Building and Distribution of Benefits
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 714–728, October 2003
How to Cite
Lee, F. E. (2003), Geographic Politics in the U.S. House of Representatives: Coalition Building and Distribution of Benefits. American Journal of Political Science, 47: 714–728. doi: 10.1111/1540-5907.00050
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!