Learning How and Learning What: Effects of Tacit and Codified Knowledge on Performance Improvement Following Technology Adoption
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2003
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 197–224, May 2003
How to Cite
Edmondson, A. C., Winslow, A. B., Bohmer, R. M. J. and Pisano, G. P. (2003), Learning How and Learning What: Effects of Tacit and Codified Knowledge on Performance Improvement Following Technology Adoption. Decision Sciences, 34: 197–224. doi: 10.1111/1540-5915.02316
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2003
- [Received: February 23, 2002. Accepted: January 6, 2003.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!