The Reflective Practitioner and the Uses of Rhetoric
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
2003 by the American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 105–111, January 2003
How to Cite
Farmer, D. J. and Patterson, P. M. (2003), The Reflective Practitioner and the Uses of Rhetoric. Public Administration Review, 63: 105–111. doi: 10.1111/1540-6210.00268
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!