Change Management—Strategy and Values in Six Agencies from the Australian Public Service
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2003
Public Administration Review
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 675–688, November 2003
How to Cite
Stewart, J. and Kringas, P. (2003), Change Management—Strategy and Values in Six Agencies from the Australian Public Service. Public Administration Review, 63: 675–688. doi: 10.1111/1540-6210.00331
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!