Hedging GNMA Mortgage-Backed Securities with T-Note Futures: Dynamic versus Static Hedging
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
Real Estate Economics
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 335–363, June 1999
How to Cite
Koutmos, G. and Pericli, A. (1999), Hedging GNMA Mortgage-Backed Securities with T-Note Futures: Dynamic versus Static Hedging. Real Estate Economics, 27: 335–363. doi: 10.1111/1540-6229.00776
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!