The Sources of Risk Spillovers among U.S. REITs: Financial Characteristics and Regional Proximity
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 67–100, Spring 2015
How to Cite
Adams, Z., Füss, R. and Schindler, F. (2015), The Sources of Risk Spillovers among U.S. REITs: Financial Characteristics and Regional Proximity. Real Estate Economics, 43: 67–100. doi: 10.1111/1540-6229.12060
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- University of St.Gallen, Basic Research Fund. Grant Number: 2130880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!