*Direct correspondence to Becky Pettit, Department of Sociology, University of Washington, 202 Savery, Box 353340, Seattle, WA 98195 〈email@example.com〉. We gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments of Paul DiMaggio, Thomas Espenshade, Constance Gager, Jennifer Hochschild, I-Fen Lin, Burton Singer, and Julien Teitler. This research has been supported by the Smith Richardson Foundation, Office of Population Research, Princeton University Center Grant 5P30HD/AG32030, National Institutes of Health Training Grant T32 HD07163, and a doctoral dissertation grant from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Population Association of America Annual Conference, Chicago, IL, April 1998. The first-named author will share all data and coding materials with those wishing to replicate the study.
Residential Mobility and Children's Social Capital: Evidence from an Experiment*
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2003
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 632–649, September 2003
How to Cite
Pettit, B. and McLanahan, S. (2003), Residential Mobility and Children's Social Capital: Evidence from an Experiment. Social Science Quarterly, 84: 632–649. doi: 10.1111/1540-6237.8403009
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!