World Philosophy and Climate Change: A Sino-German Way to Civil Evolution
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Special Issue: European and Chinese Philosophy: Origins and Intersections
Volume 39, Issue Supplement S1, pages 134–151, December 2012
How to Cite
Schönfeld, M. (2012), World Philosophy and Climate Change: A Sino-German Way to Civil Evolution. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 39: 134–151. doi: 10.1111/1540-6253.12008
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!