The Frankfurt School and Chinese Marxist Philosophical Reflections Since the 1980s
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 40, Issue 3-4, pages 563–582, September-December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, K. (2013), The Frankfurt School and Chinese Marxist Philosophical Reflections Since the 1980s. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 40: 563–582. doi: 10.1111/1540-6253.12054
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!