Preface: Chinese Philosophy as World Philosophy: Humanity and Creativity
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 40, Issue 3-4, pages 365–370, September-December 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, C.-Y. (2013), Preface: Chinese Philosophy as World Philosophy: Humanity and Creativity. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 40: 365–370. doi: 10.1111/1540-6253.12056
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!