Why Do Managers Diversify Their Firms? Agency Reconsidered
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
2003 by the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 71–118, February 2003
How to Cite
Aggarwal, R. K. and Samwick, A. A. (2003), Why Do Managers Diversify Their Firms? Agency Reconsidered. The Journal of Finance, 58: 71–118. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00519
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!