* Jeff Coles is from Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, and Stan Hoi is from the Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York. The authors are grateful for helpful comments from James Ang, Mason Gerety, Marc Zenner, and participants of seminars at ASU and the 1999 FMA meeting. For their guidance, we are particularly indebted to an anonymous referee and Rick Green (the editor). Coles thanks the Dean' Council of 100 of the College of Business of Arizona State University for summer financial support. Hoi thanks the College of Business of Rochester Institute of Technology for FEAD grants and summer support.
New Evidence on the Market for Directors: Board Membership and Pennsylvania Senate Bill 1310
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 197–230, February 2003
How to Cite
Coles, J. L. and Hoi, C.-K. (2003), New Evidence on the Market for Directors: Board Membership and Pennsylvania Senate Bill 1310. The Journal of Finance, 58: 197–230. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00522
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!