*Goldman is from the Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Slezak is from the College of Business Administration, University of Cincinnati. We gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments of Douglas Breeden, Jennifer Conrad, Rick Green (the editor), Harold Zhang, the anonymous referee, and the seminar participants at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. We are solely responsible for any errors that might persist.
Delegated Portfolio Management and Rational Prolonged Mispricing
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 283–311, February 2003
How to Cite
Goldman, E. and Slezak, S. L. (2003), Delegated Portfolio Management and Rational Prolonged Mispricing. The Journal of Finance, 58: 283–311. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00525
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!