Schultz is from the University of Notre Dame. Comments of Robert Battalio, Utpal Bhattacharya, Long Chen, George Constantinides, Shane Corwin, Eugene Fama, Margaret Forster, Charles Hadlock, Craig Holden, Naveen Khanna, Inmoo Lee, Tim Loughran, David Mayers, Wayne Mikkelson, Ralph Walkling, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the University of Chicago, Indiana University, Michigan State University, and the University of Notre Dame are gratefully acknowledged. Special thanks go to Jay Ritter for encouragement and numerous comments. Blunders and so forth are the sole preserve of the author.
Pseudo Market Timing and the Long-Run Underperformance of IPOs
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 483–517, April 2003
How to Cite
Schultz, P. (2003), Pseudo Market Timing and the Long-Run Underperformance of IPOs. The Journal of Finance, 58: 483–517. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00535
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!