Benveniste is from the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management. Ljungqvist is from the New York University Stern School of Business and the Centre for Economic Policy Research, London Wilhelm is from the Oxford University Said Business School and the University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce. Yu is from the Indiana University Kelly School of Business. We thank Paul Seguin for numerous valuable insights and suggestions. We are also grateful to Walid Busaba, Rick Green (the editor), Pervin Shroff, Luigi Zingales, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the NYSE-CEPR “Design of Primary Equity Markets” conference (Capri 2000), the University of Minnesota, ISCTE Business School (Lis-bon), and the Faculdade de Economia do Porto for helpful comments. All errors are our own.
Evidence of Information Spillovers in the Production of Investment Banking Services
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 577–608, April 2003
How to Cite
Benveniste, L. M., Ljungqvist, A., Wilhelm, W. J. and Yu, X. (2003), Evidence of Information Spillovers in the Production of Investment Banking Services. The Journal of Finance, 58: 577–608. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00538
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!