Noe is from the A. B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University; Rebello is from the Department of Finance, Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University; and Wang is from SAS Institute Inc. and Baruch College. The authors thank the seminar participants at Tulane University for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper. Rebello would like to acknowledge research support from the Robinson College of Business. Special thanks are extended to Richard Green (the editor) and an anonymous referee for very insightful comments. Any errors are our own.
Corporate Financing: An Artificial Agent-based Analysis
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 943–973, June 2003
How to Cite
Noe, T. H., Rebello, M. J. and Wang, J. (2003), Corporate Financing: An Artificial Agent-based Analysis. The Journal of Finance, 58: 943–973. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00554
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!