Stern School of Business, New York University and Stern School of Business, New York University and NBER, respectively. We would like to thank an anonymous referee, Rick Green (the editor), Ken French (the NBER discussant), Stewart Myers, Jay Ritter, Jeremy Stein, Robert Whitelaw, and participants at MIT, NYU, the NBER summer institute, New York Federal Reserve, the DRP conference, and the SQA seminar series for helpful comments and suggestions.
DotCom Mania: The Rise and Fall of Internet Stock Prices
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 1113–1137, June 2003
How to Cite
Ofek, E. and Richardson, M. (2003), DotCom Mania: The Rise and Fall of Internet Stock Prices. The Journal of Finance, 58: 1113–1137. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00560
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!