Kanatas is from the Jones Graduate School of Management at Rice University, and Qi is from the College of Business Administration at the University of South Florida. We thank Kerry Back, Arnoud Boot, Philip Dybvig, Richard Green (the editor), Barbara Ostdiek, Anjolein Schmeits, Richard Shockley, Anjan Thakor, Marian Turac, an anonymous reviewer, and session/seminar participants at the 1999 AFA and JFI/CEPR (INSEAD) Meetings, Tulane University, University of Florida, University of South Florida, and Washington University in St. Louis for helpful comments and suggestions.
Integration of Lending and Underwriting: Implications of Scope Economies
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 1167–1191, June 2003
How to Cite
Kanatas, G. and Qi, J. (2003), Integration of Lending and Underwriting: Implications of Scope Economies. The Journal of Finance, 58: 1167–1191. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00562
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!