Anderson is from The Kogod School of Business at American University, and Reeb is from Culverhouse College of Commerce at the University of Alabama. The helpful comments of Anup Agrawal, Augustine Duru, P.C. Kumar, Scott Lee, Leigh Riddick, Michel Robe, an anonymous referee, and the editor, Rick Green, are gratefully acknowledged. All errors are our own.
Founding-Family Ownership and Firm Performance: Evidence from the S&P 500
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 1301–1328, June 2003
How to Cite
Anderson, R. C. and Reeb, D. M. (2003), Founding-Family Ownership and Firm Performance: Evidence from the S&P 500. The Journal of Finance, 58: 1301–1328. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00567
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!