Cornelli and Goldreich are at the London Business School and the Centre for Economic Policy Research. We are grateful to Ulf Axelson, Alon Brav, Ian Cooper, Espen Eckbo, Leonardo Felli, Mike Fishman, Julian Franks, Rick Green (the editor), Denis Gromb, Arif Khurshed, Alexander Ljungqvist, Ron Masulis, Kristian Rydqvist, Ingrid Werner, Bill Wilhelm, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments, and to seminar participants at City University (London), Hebrew University, London Business School, McGill University, Ohio State University, Tel Aviv University, University of Georgia, University of Toulouse, the 2000 ABN-AMRO International Conference on IPOs in Amsterdam, the 2000 CEPR Finance Symposium in Gerzensee, the 2000 European Finance Association Meetings, the 2000 “Primary Equity Markets” conference in Capri, the 2001 American Finance Association meetings, the 2001 Texas Finance Festival, and the 2001 Utah Winter Finance Conference. We thank Sebastian de Ramon, Burcin Kasapoglu, and Purnendu Nath for excellent research assistance. Any errors are our own. The project was supported by an LBS Research Grant.
Bookbuilding: How Informative Is the Order Book?
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1415–1443, August 2003
How to Cite
Cornelli, F. and Goldreich, D. (2003), Bookbuilding: How Informative Is the Order Book?. The Journal of Finance, 58: 1415–1443. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00572
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!