Bookbuilding: How Informative Is the Order Book?
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1415–1443, August 2003
How to Cite
Cornelli, F. and Goldreich, D. (2003), Bookbuilding: How Informative Is the Order Book?. The Journal of Finance, 58: 1415–1443. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00572
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!