An Empirical Analysis of Analysts' Target Prices: Short-term Informativeness and Long-term Dynamics
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2003
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1933–1968, October 2003
How to Cite
Brav, A. and Lehavy, R. (2003), An Empirical Analysis of Analysts' Target Prices: Short-term Informativeness and Long-term Dynamics. The Journal of Finance, 58: 1933–1968. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00593
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!