Cestone is at the Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) and CEPR, and White is at Harvard Business School and CEPR. We would like to thank Jean Tirole for his comments and encouragement. We are also grateful to Sudipto Bhattacharya, Liam Brunt, Giovanni Cespa, Mathias Dewatripont, Denis Gromb, Josh Lerner, Thomas Mariotti, David Martimort, Felix Muennich, Marco Pagano, Fausto Panunzi, Lambros Pechlivanos, Patrick Rey, Klaus Schmidt, Giancarlo Spagnolo, Oved Yosha, Richard Green (the editor), and two anonymous referees for very helpful insights, as well as seminar participants at CSEF-University of Salerno, Harvard Business School, Kellogg School of Management, Stern School of Business, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, University College of London, Ente Einaudi, and the Meeting of the European Economic Association. This paper was written when both authors were Ph.D. students at the Université de Toulouse. The first author acknowledges financial support from the TMR Network on “The Industrial Organization of Banking and Financial Markets in Europe.”
Anticompetitive Financial Contracting: The Design of Financial Claims
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 2109–2141, October 2003
How to Cite
Cestone, G. and White, L. (2003), Anticompetitive Financial Contracting: The Design of Financial Claims. The Journal of Finance, 58: 2109–2141. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00599
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!