Boyle is at the University of Otago and Guthrie is at Victoria University of Wellington. For helpful comments, we are grateful to Louis Ederington, John Handley, Jayant Kale, Peter MacKay, John Powell, and seminar participants at Otago, Melbourne, and the 2002 New Zealand Finance Colloquium. Valuable suggestions from Rick Green (the editor) and an anonymous referee also significantly improved the paper, while Peter Grundy provided useful research assistance. Any remaining errors or ambiguities are our responsibility.
Investment, Uncertainty, and Liquidity
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 2143–2166, October 2003
How to Cite
Boyle, G. W. and Guthrie, G. A. (2003), Investment, Uncertainty, and Liquidity. The Journal of Finance, 58: 2143–2166. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00600
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!