Judd is at the Hoover Institution, Kubler is at Stanford University, and Schmedders is at Northwestern University. We are grateful to Larry Jones, Mordecai Kurz, Michael Magill, Tom Sargent, and seminar participants at Carnegie Mellon University and the Hoover Institution for helpful comments. We also thank two anonymous referees and the editor Richard Green for useful remarks. Any errors are our own.
Asset Trading Volume with Dynamically Complete Markets and Heterogeneous Agents
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 2203–2217, October 2003
How to Cite
Judd, K. L., Kubler, F. and Schmedders, K. (2003), Asset Trading Volume with Dynamically Complete Markets and Heterogeneous Agents. The Journal of Finance, 58: 2203–2217. doi: 10.1111/1540-6261.00602
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!