Managing Resources: Linking Unique Resources, Management, and Wealth Creation in Family Firms
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2003
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 339–358, June 2003
How to Cite
Sirmon, D. G. and Hitt, M. A. (2003), Managing Resources: Linking Unique Resources, Management, and Wealth Creation in Family Firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 27: 339–358. doi: 10.1111/1540-8520.t01-1-00013
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!