There's more to landscape than meets the eye: towards inclusive landscape assessment in resource and environmental management
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2003
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 185–200, June 2003
How to Cite
Dakin, S. (2003), There's more to landscape than meets the eye: towards inclusive landscape assessment in resource and environmental management. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 47: 185–200. doi: 10.1111/1541-0064.t01-1-00003
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!