Stakeholder Involvement in the Design of U.S. Voluntary Environmental Programs: Does Sponsorship Matter?
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2003
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 527–543, November 2003
How to Cite
Carmin, J., Darnall, N. and Mil-Homens, J. (2003), Stakeholder Involvement in the Design of U.S. Voluntary Environmental Programs: Does Sponsorship Matter?. Policy Studies Journal, 31: 527–543. doi: 10.1111/1541-0072.00041
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!