Accounting for Nonignorable Verification Bias in Assessment of Diagnostic Tests
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 163–171, March 2003
How to Cite
Kosinski, A. S. and Barnhart, H. X. (2003), Accounting for Nonignorable Verification Bias in Assessment of Diagnostic Tests. Biometrics, 59: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/1541-0420.00019
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Received November 2001. Revised August 2002. Accepted August 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!