Mixture Models for Estimating the Size of a Closed Population When Capture Rates Vary among Individuals
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 351–364, June 2003
How to Cite
Dorazio, R. M. and Andrew Royle, J. (2003), Mixture Models for Estimating the Size of a Closed Population When Capture Rates Vary among Individuals. Biometrics, 59: 351–364. doi: 10.1111/1541-0420.00042
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
- ReceivedSeptember 2001. RevisedDecember 2002. AcceptedDecember 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!