Multiple Outputation: Inference for Complex Clustered Data by Averaging Analyses from Independent Data
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 420–429, June 2003
How to Cite
Follmann, D., Proschan, M. and Leifer, E. (2003), Multiple Outputation: Inference for Complex Clustered Data by Averaging Analyses from Independent Data. Biometrics, 59: 420–429. doi: 10.1111/1541-0420.00049
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Received January 2002. Revised December 2002. Accepted December 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!