Student Projects that Make a Meaningful and Lasting Contribution to Course Content
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science Education
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 61–63, July 2013
How to Cite
Schmidt, S. J. (2013), Student Projects that Make a Meaningful and Lasting Contribution to Course Content. Journal of Food Science Education, 12: 61–63. doi: 10.1111/1541-4329.12006
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- 2008. Implementing experiential learning activities in a large enrollment introductory food science and human nutrition course. J Food Sci Educat 7(1):5–13. ,
- 2012. Panda and Nutrition Fairy on MyPlate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT0nA-os8UU&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Last accessed on January 10, 2013.
- Chocolate Bloom 2009. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate_bloom. Last accessed on January 19, 2013.
- 2009. Development and use of visual explanations: harnessing the power of the “seeing” brain to enhance student learning. J Food Sci Educat, 8:68–72.
- 2002. Sharing our experiences with writing-for-learning techniques in a large introductory course: the daily microtheme. J Food Sci Educat 1:28–33. , ,
- Xtranormal 2013. http://www.xtranormal.com. Last accessed on January 18, 2013.