Implications of the “Division of Labor” View of Teaching and Learning
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science Education
Volume 13, Issue 2, page 23, April 2014
How to Cite
Schmidt, S. J. (2014), Implications of the “Division of Labor” View of Teaching and Learning. Journal of Food Science Education, 13: 23. doi: 10.1111/1541-4329.12032
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- 2014. Helping students to get the most out of studying. In: Benassi VA, Overson CE, and Hakala CM (Eds.). Applying Science of Learning in Education: Infusing Psychological Science into the Curriculum. Retrieved from the Society for the Teaching of Psychology web sitehttp://teachpsych.org/ebooks/asle2014/index.php .
- 2002. The Art of Changing the Brain.Sterling, Virginia: Stylus Publishing, LLC. 263 p. .
- 2011. From Brain to Mind: Using Neuroscience to Guide Change in Education. Sterling, Virginia: Stylus Publishing, LLC. 320 p. .