Letter to the Editor
Letter to the Editor and Response Jan 2013
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–4, January 2013
How to Cite
(2013), Letter to the Editor and Response Jan 2013. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, 12: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/1541-4337.12009
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- 2011. Frequency of use controls chemical leaching from drinking-water containers subject to disinfection. Water Res 45(20):6677–87. , , .
- 2012. Co-leaching of brominated compounds and antimony from bottled water. Environ Int 38(1):45–53. , , and .
- 2012. Human risk assessment of endocrine-disrupting chemicals derived from plastic food containers. Comp Rev Food Sci Food Saf 11(5):453–70. doi 10.1111/j.1541-4337.2012.00197.x , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2012. Environmental chemicals: evaluating low-dose effects. Environ Health Perspect 120(4). .
- 2007. An investigation into the reaction and breakdown products from starting substances used to produce food contact plastics. F.S. Agency. London: Central Science Laboratory. , .
- 2009. Endocrine-disrupting chemicals: an endocrine society scientific statement. Endocr Rev 30(4):293–342. , , , , , , , .
- 2007. Ten years of mixing cocktails – a review of combination effects of endocrine disrupting chemicals. Environ Health Perspect 115(Supplement 1):98–105. .
- 2007. Low-level exposure to multiple chemicals -reason for human health concerns? Environ Health Perspect 115(suppl 1):106–14. , , , .
- 2009. Exposure to endocrine disrupting compounds via the food chain: is packaging a relevant source? Sci Total Environ 407(16):4549–59. .
- 2009. A clash of old and new scientific concepts in toxicity, with important implications for public health. Environ Health Perspect 117(11):652–55. , , .
- 2007. Effects of prenatal exposure to styrene trimers on genital organs and hormones in male rats. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 232(2):301–8. , , , , .
- 2012. Hormones and endocrine-disrupting chemicals: low-dose effects and nonmonotonic dose responses. Endocr Rev 33:378–455. doi 10.1210/er.2011-1050 , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2009. Endocrine disruptors in bottled mineral water: total estrogenic burden and migration from plastic bottles. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int: 278–26. , .
- 2008. Styrene trimer may increase thyroid hormone levels via downregulation of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) target gene UDP-glucuronosyltransferase. Environ Health Perspect 116(6):740–5. , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Most plastic products release estrogenic chemicals: a potential health problem that can be solved. Environ Health Perspect 119(7):989–96. , , , , .
- 2012. Endocrine-disrupting chemicals and public health protection: a statement of principles from the endocrine society. Endocrinology 153(9):4097–110. , , , , , , , .