The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Insights into Patient and Family-Centered Care Through the Hospital Experiences of Parents
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 121–131, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Uhl, T., Fisher, K., Docherty, S. L. and Brandon, D. H. (2013), Insights into Patient and Family-Centered Care Through the Hospital Experiences of Parents. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 121–131. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12001
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.