The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Insights into Patient and Family-Centered Care Through the Hospital Experiences of Parents
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 121–131, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Uhl, T., Fisher, K., Docherty, S. L. and Brandon, D. H. (2013), Insights into Patient and Family-Centered Care Through the Hospital Experiences of Parents. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 121–131. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12001
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.