Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines 2012
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Lowe, N. K. (2013), Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines 2012. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12008
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. (2012). Screening for cervical cancer. Practice bulletin no. 131. Obstetrics & Gynecology, 120, 1222–1238.
- American Cancer Society. (2012). Cancer facts & figures 2012. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society.
- 2012). Screening for cervical cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement. Annals of Internal Medicine, 156, 880–891. (
- National Cancer Institute. (2012). Cervical cancer screening (PDQ®). Bethesda, MD: Author. Retrieved from http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/screening/cervical/HealthProfessional/page2
- 2012). American Cancer Society, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, and American Society for Clinical Pathology screening guidelines for the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 62, 147–172. , , , , , , … (