Ana Fonseca (SFRH/47053/2008) and Bárbara Nazaré (SFRH/BD/43204/2008) are supported by doctoral scholarships from Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology and Relationships, Development & Health Research Group (PEst-OE/PSI/UI0192/2011).
Clinical Determinants of Parents’ Emotional Reactions to the Disclosure of a Diagnosis of Congenital Anomaly
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 178–190, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Fonseca, A., Nazaré, B. and Canavarro, M. C. (2013), Clinical Determinants of Parents’ Emotional Reactions to the Disclosure of a Diagnosis of Congenital Anomaly. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 178–190. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12010
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!