A total of 1.5 contact hours may be earned as CNE credit for reading “Room Air Resuscitation and Targeted Oxygenation for Infants at Birth in the Delivery Room” and for completing an online posttest and evaluation.
In Focus CNE
Room Air Resuscitation and Targeted Oxygenation for Infants at Birth in the Delivery Room
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 227–232, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Harach, T. (2013), Room Air Resuscitation and Targeted Oxygenation for Infants at Birth in the Delivery Room. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 227–232. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12012
AWHONN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580
The author and planners for this activity report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships. The article includes no discussion of off-label drug or device use. No commercial support was received for this educational activity.
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.