The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Midwives’ Verbal Support of Nulliparous Women in Second-Stage Labor
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 311–320, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Borders, N., Wendland, C., Haozous, E., Leeman, L. and Rogers, R. (2013), Midwives’ Verbal Support of Nulliparous Women in Second-Stage Labor. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 311–320. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12028
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01HD49819, 3R01HD049819-05S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!